TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Free Zombie kindle books - Any good?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently got a Kindle Fire for Christmas and was looking for some books. I actually found a few free zombie books that I got and wondered if anybody has ever read them and if they were any good. They were:

- LZR-1143: Within

- Deadlocked

- The Zombie Chronicles

- Elements of the Undead: Fire
If you see Alice in Deadland that was a good one that I read. It's a spin off of a post apocalyptic Alice in wonderland but with zombies I loved reading it
Btw I may have some books I could email you just send me a message with your email and ill try to send it this monday
Thanks. I will have to see if I can find that one.

Also, I am somewhat new to e-Bookery. I have never had any e-Books or anything like that until I got my Kindle for Christmas. You can e-mail me a book? I would think they would have methods so you can't send your book to somebody else, considering it is just a file instead of an actual physical book. Or were they free books?

What books in particular did you have? I will PM you.
LZR-1143 Within is like a compliment to the LZR books you actually have to pay for....I have never read them though.
(02-05-2013 06:35 PM)alderdust Wrote: [ -> ]LZR-1143 Within is like a compliment to the LZR books you actually have to pay for....I have never read them though.

Yeah, for the record, each of the free books I found appeared to be the first in a series of books. The others were not free, but many of them were available for cheap. However, if I like them, I'd certainly want to continue the series anyway. So, I am hoping they are good. :-)
If you have amazon prime there is a series called the REMAINING that you can borrow for free. though its 28 days later infected and not true zombies. good reads though.

there is also RESURRECTION: ZOMBIE EPIC By Tim Curran if you have prime also.
(02-06-2013 12:40 AM)abomination Wrote: [ -> ]If you have amazon prime there is a series called the REMAINING that you can borrow for free. though its 28 days later infected and not true zombies. good reads though.

there is also RESURRECTION: ZOMBIE EPIC By Tim Curran if you have prime also.

Thank you. I do not have Prime, but I may want to check them out anyway. I did get a free month of Prime with my Kindle, but that expired and I just see it as being way too expensive to bother actually paying to have it. I use Amazon quite a bit, but not enough to justify paying all that.
Day by day Armageddon series is pretty good, journal format, made my rear pucker a few times. Monster island, I read a free trial on, seemed decent. I have a bunch, need to see what format they are cause I generally use an epub format.
Reference URL's