TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: OMG, Did I crash the database?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
All I did was upload some pics and the FanG templates to the downloads section, and next thing I know...site unavailable!

Sorry guys and gals if I did...my bad.Freak02
Way to go!!!

Zombie03

It was actually a big database destruction. The downloads section is one of two problems that still need to be addressed. Be patient. I'm trying my best. Watchmen02
(02-01-2013 10:37 PM)Sarku Wrote: [ -> ]Way to go!!!

Zombie03

It was actually a big database destruction. The downloads section is one of two problems that still need to be addressed. Be patient. I'm trying my best. Watchmen02

Damn! I thought we would be down longer.

Glad we're backWatchmen02

OD
I was sad when it was down this is the one site I check multiple times a day. Lets just say I had more free time on my hands
I thought we'd be down longer too... thank goodness it was only a day!
Yeah I'm def glad its back thanks for all who made it happen!
WHOO HOO! I have to admit, I shed a solitary tear when I saw the news. Earth shattering indeed. Glad we are all back and everything is getting back to normal. Cheers everyone
(02-01-2013 10:13 PM)Wasteland Jack Wrote: [ -> ]All I did was upload some pics and the FanG templates to the downloads section, and next thing I know...site unavailable!

Sorry guys and gals if I did...my bad.Freak02

Don't be. Just pour 150 gallons of blood down the donate button and you will be rewarded for your sins.
Ha... I don't know if my host would like to be paid in blood. Zombie17
Blood has been spilled...
I did get a little nervous honestly. I immediately donated when the site was back up because I felt so bad.

But much better now since the site has come back.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's