TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: So I had this idea....LNOE Skype!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(02-06-2013 11:45 PM)jimbal Wrote: [ -> ]I only have one requirement....everyone has to wear pants.

Awww! Shucks! Well... can it be a skirt? Uhh... ummm... I mean a totally manly skirt. ;-)
Ah crap...one of my houserules out of the window then...
Unless you are a female you must wear clothes lol
Depends on where the webcam is positioned...but that rule could become distracting.
And hands must stay where we can see them at all times. LOL!
Oh god...this is getting out of hand!!! Pun intented! Hahaha
You guys are sickos lol
(02-09-2013 12:19 AM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]Oh god...this is getting out of hand!!! Pun intented! Hahaha

I gotta HAND it to you. That one was pretty good. LOL!!!

P.S. I'm such a nerd, but I LOVE corny jokes/corny puns. The cornier the better. LOL!
At the ren faires out here they have vendors selling Camo kilts, commando kilts, or combat kilts, I can't remember what they call them but its a manly skirt with pockets for all your minis, dice, and snacks!
(02-12-2013 06:39 PM)friskers96 Wrote: [ -> ]At the ren faires out here they have vendors selling Camo kilts, commando kilts, or combat kilts, I can't remember what they call them but its a manly skirt with pockets for all your minis, dice, and snacks!

A skirt with pockets! Now that IS manly. LOL!

...How in the world did we go from talking about a zombie game to talking about man skirts? LOL!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's