TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: My Return to Painting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive been wanting to get back into painting minis so while I was at the game shop I picked up a Warhammer starter kit and some extra paints and stuff. Here is what I did last night after the kiddies went to sleep. Comments and suggestions please. I'm using Citadel paints and they kept drying on the pallet real fast and my grey that came in the kit was almost dry super thick. I need to work on thinning the paint down.
Those look good man nice job! You painted your LNoE heroes and zombies yet?
sorry about the photo sizes I forgot to re-size them. No I havent painted the LNOE figures yet. There a little smaller than the Warhammer guy I did and i want to get a steady hand back on my detail brush. That is something I have planned tho, I have five of these warriors and like 10 vampire/ghouls from another Warhammer set to work on. Trying to get the hang of layering and drybrushing again..
You might want to repost with scaled down versions Watchmen02
(02-03-2013 09:12 PM)alderdust Wrote: [ -> ]Those look good man nice job! You painted your LNoE heroes and zombies yet?
Thank You!

I hope thats small enough, let me know...
Good size now. Thanks!
(02-03-2013 09:02 PM)friskers96 Wrote: [ -> ]Ive been wanting to get back into painting minis so while I was at the game shop I picked up a Warhammer starter kit and some extra paints and stuff. Here is what I did last night after the kiddies went to sleep. Comments and suggestions please. I'm using Citadel paints and they kept drying on the pallet real fast and my grey that came in the kit was almost dry super thick. I need to work on thinning the paint down.

Nice detail! Thanks for posting. I love to see the paint jobs people are doing...
You still got it Watchmen02
looks great man!
Great work friskers. You did some fine shading and highlighting.
+1 Rep
Reference URL's