TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Just order my first expansion!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just ordered Growing Hunger! I'm stoked for it to get here! I was wondering guys, what all comes in it?
You get some new L shape boards, new heroes, new cards, new zombies.
(02-05-2013 02:35 AM)alderdust Wrote: [ -> ]You get some new L shape boards, new heroes, new cards, new zombies.

soooo stoked
I ordered mine last Friday... I have to call tomorrow and see if the distributor had it or not.. I hope I hope I hope. Congrats tho, I hope it's great.
You'll enjoy the expansion I'm sure... Even more heroes for the zombies to get thier teeth into Watchmen02
No but seriously I was really pleased with mine, worth every penny
growing hunger was a great decision on your first expansion. Adds some cool nw stuff to the original game. I like a lot of the new heroes...might I suggest Hero Pack 1 next to add a little more variety without buying another big box expansion like timber peak next. I really enjoyed having more characters to have people play(since I am almost always zombies).
(02-05-2013 10:25 AM)jimbal Wrote: [ -> ]growing hunger was a great decision on your first expansion. Adds some cool nw stuff to the original game. I like a lot of the new heroes...might I suggest Hero Pack 1 next to add a little more variety without buying another big box expansion like timber peak next. I really enjoyed having more characters to have people play(since I am almost always zombies).

I think that's what I'm most excited about. It's like creating a new movie! It shipped yesterday afternoon so hopefully it'll be here by Thursday
I enjoyed survival of the fittest before hero pack 1 due to the barricades and grave weapons and survival tactics which add game play mechanics!
(02-05-2013 04:18 PM)alderdust Wrote: [ -> ]I enjoyed survival of the fittest before hero pack 1 due to the barricades and grave weapons and survival tactics which add game play mechanics!

I think that's gonna be my next big buy for LNoE... I love the idea of barricading...
(02-05-2013 10:25 AM)jimbal Wrote: [ -> ]growing hunger was a great decision on your first expansion. Adds some cool nw stuff to the original game. I like a lot of the new heroes...might I suggest Hero Pack 1 next to add a little more variety without buying another big box expansion like timber peak next. I really enjoyed having more characters to have people play(since I am almost always zombies).

Though, I definitely say there is good cause to do it either way, this was actually my plan as well. Growing Hunger was my first expansion, and for exactly the reasons jimbal illustrated, I am planning to make Hero Pack 1 my next.

Growing Hunger added a lot of stuff. Some new rules, new cards, new heroes, even a new type of zombies. It also added a few new scenarios (I don't think anybody mentioned that yet).

So, me personally, the next time I get an expansion, I don't want to add too much all at once. Hence why I plan to get Hero Pack 1 next, and then Survival of the Fittest the time after that. ;-)

But, as I say, to each his/her own. Some prefer to do it differently, and that is cool. We even have quite a few people here (and I also know one of my gaming group buddies did this) who just went out and got everything right away. LOL!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's