TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Blood 'n gore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just ordered some new figures for my Malifaux "army" and one of these is The Executioner.

One badass mofo!
Check him out... (This is not one I paintend because mine has yet to be shipped)

[Image: Executioner.jpg]

I thought it would be a real cool thing havaing blood dripping from his claws so I searched for a little "how to"

So here is the link I found for creating dripping and stretched blood, so I would like to share it with my fellow painters.

BlooOoOoOOooooOod (click it!)
(02-08-2013 12:05 PM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]I just ordered some new figures for my Malifaux "army" and one of these is The Executioner.

One badass mofo!
Check him out... (This is not one I paintend because mine has yet to be shipped)

[Image: Executioner.jpg]

I thought it would be a real cool thing havaing blood dripping from his claws so I searched for a little "how to"

So here is the link I found for creating dripping and stretched blood, so I would like to share it with my fellow painters.

BlooOoOoOOooooOod (click it!)

That blood trick is awesome! I'm gonna use it, thanks for sharing!
Nice figure and excellent idea with the blood dripping. I'm looking forward to see your finished model!
Looks like a cool miniature to paint. I think it would look really dangerous all gored upZombie13
It is indeed an awesome figure. I especialy like his creepy hood. In white it is just so creepy so I think I will also go for that color.
Now I only need to find something that is similar to that UHU glue. We don't have that overhere...
That fig is awesome. I would love to get into Malifaux. Are those his own hands on his belt? Does he put them back on when he is finished Scissorhanding?

I used to do something similar for dripping gore to my DnD figs years ago. I would put a drop of modeling glue on the end of a sword or something, then let it get tacky. I would then stretch it out to the desired shape and hold it until it dried more completely. To speed this up, I used to apply some super glue on the outside of the stretched modeling glue. I would then just paint it red after it was fully dry. This made thicker, nasty bits of hanging blood drips.

I can't wait to see how your figure ends up looking.
Wow, I like it.... It does need to see a little battle tho..
@ Vinkinglad. Nice comment on his hands! Never looked at him in that way. Djeez...now it makes him even more scary! Aaarrrrggh.....oooooooooooo I love it!

+1 rep!
pretty scary look, nice job.
Reference URL's