TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Zombie Heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you've made Zombie versions of your Heroes, lemme see em! So far I've only seen one person post pictures, but don't remember where I saw them.

Really want to do this for my game.
It may have been mine you saw.

If you look in the "Gaming Items" of the Gallery (button is at top of screen), you can see them there.

That reminds me I must get around one day to posting the pictures of my Growing Hunger Zombie Heroes.
Yep, they were most certainly yours! Any tips on technique that you can pass along? For instance, did you have to use heat to change their poses?

Would like to get around to posting pictures of our figures. Painted them all, first foray into miniature painting and did alright. Varnish has to be my only problem. Generally they held up okay to our abuse, but some have noticable scuffs that need touching up.

Will post pictures when I get my hands on them again. The entire game was a gift to my best friend.
What I basically did was order an extra set of heroes and an extra set of zombies and set about them with a scalpel.

Some were easier than others, such as billy's pose holding the gas can just called out for the can to be replaced by a head!

For my zombie hero Sam, which I haven't posted yet, I cut off his chainsaw and then gouged out a bit of his side and stuck the chainsaw in there. My thinking being he finally got overwhelmed by the zombies and the chainsaw fell against him whilst it was still running.

Good luck making yours!
I've been wanting to do the same but just so busy as of late that my work on the 3D board buildings has slowed almost to a halt. We still play but it would be nice to finish up these buildings.
zombie67 Wrote:What I basically did was order an extra set of heroes and an extra set of zombies and set about the with a scalpel.

Some were easier that others, such as billy's pose holding the gas can just called out for the can to be replaced by a head!

For my zombie hero Sam, which I haven't posted yet, I cut off his chainsaw and then gouged out a bit of his side and stuck the chainsaw in there. My thinking being he finally got overwhelmed by the zombies and the chainsaw fell against him whilst it was still running.

Good luck making yours!

Just put in my order for my extra Hero set. Thinking about using burning techniques to get nasty textures (and likely an equally fitting smell in the process...). Just got my Growing Hunger expansion, so I get to paint these guys first.
When you chopped your figures up and reattached the pieces did you just use standard crazy glue?
Or some other type of adhesive?
I also think it is an absolute must to have zombie heros but hoe do you reattach the parts?
I haven't made any zombie heroes (yet), but in general, when I'm doing any modeling work, I use Zap-a-gap.
gavindowning Wrote:I haven't made any zombie heroes (yet), but in general, when I'm doing any modeling work, I use Zap-a-gap.

Zap-a-gap?
I've never heard of it before?
Where do you get it?
And let me know if it works on these figs.
It'll work on these figures, I'm positive... I haven't run across anything it doesn't work for.

Do a google search, and you'll find it quickly enough. It's awesome stuff.

Just don't get it on your fingers.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's