TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Tonights game brought up a few questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just played "Mountain of the Dead" and I was the hero's.

I forgot the rule about the gas marker exploding and blowing up adjacent spaces until Paddy the zombie player pointed it out, but then it left me with a question.
There's no reason a person couldn't kill themselves or another hero on purpose as it would be one less hero the zombie player would need to win.
Just wondering if anyone has done this, killed themselves just so it wouldn't be marked down as a zombie kill?

Another thing does anyone find the experience pretty week? Two games I've played with the TB expansion and only ever got two extra cards into play for all the four here's.

BTW, despite the TB rulebook saying this is very deadly for the hero's, I did actually win, although it went to the very last turn and on the last zombie turn all they had to do was to move into my spaces and kill two hero's, they managed to kill one Watchmen02
Any hero death, no matter the source, counts as a point for the zombies. The zombies, after all, created the situation to encourage the hero to sacrifice himself/a team mate. It happens all the time in my group where one hero will sacrifice himself for the group's well-being.
I have killed myself in a scenario once to clear the manor house of zombies so I could pull out a win at the end of the turn. This did give the zombie player a kill but it wasn't enough to give them the victory. Just a side note remember when your hero does either by gasoline or dynamite they so not become a zombie hero since thematically there is nothing left to rise up.
The scenario rules say the zombies need to kill 3 hero's to win, if one hero kills himself it wasn't a zombie kill so I'm not sure that should be a zombie point. Can't see anywhere in the rules where it states this?
A hero death is a kill that rule was put into place to make the game balanced so heroes just wouldn't constantly kill themselves to try and win
I have been wondering about that rule and luckily been playing it right. Hero's ALWAYS want to fight that. I'm going to get a lamb costume for the group, and house rule is going to be if you sacrifice your character you wear the sacrificial lamb suit...
EVERY Hero death counts towards a Zombie victory regardless to how they die. I will provide official verification laterWatchmen02
(02-09-2013 07:02 AM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]EVERY Hero death counts towards a Zombie victory regardless to how they die. I will provide official verification laterWatchmen02

Well I can't find that verification in any of the rule books I've been using, so until i find that rule, I guess I played it right Watchmen02
I like the cinematic idea of a hero dousing themselves with gasoline and torching themselves to save others....guess I've watched to many movies and tv!
In my case it was a backlash, he was in an adjacent space, all be it in a building which the rules don't say give cover to explosions Insane19

Pretty ironic really that I had two hero's close to the blast and the one in cover died, the one out in the open didn't, I can now see an house rule coming in for that Watchmen02
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's