TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Would scanning and posting a rulebook be an issue..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if scanning in the SOF rulebook and posting in the DL section would be an issue with copyright. Might be helpful for someone if they are on the fence about an expansion and want to peruse the rules first.. I for one would like to see the growing hunger rules but can't find it. So is this something people would like to see or not?
(02-09-2013 05:07 AM)friskers96 Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering if scanning in the SOF rulebook and posting in the DL section would be an issue with copyright. Might be helpful for someone if they are on the fence about an expansion and want to peruse the rules first.. I for one would like to see the growing hunger rules but can't find it. So is this something people would like to see or not?

I know the LNoE rule book's on the FFP wiki site. I wouldn't post the SotF rules anywhere if I were you. I'm sure that would be copyright.
I figured, thats why I asked... I made a copy for the pad since I keep track of everything on it at the moment. I let the rulebooks float and keep the pad like my DM screen... Watchmen02
Reference URL's