TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Got some expansions!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So today I got a call from my local gameshop. My order came in and I got brandy new expansions waiting for pick up!! I get down there and they got Survival of the Fittest and Timber Peak in. They said it was going to be like two months till their supplier could get growing hunger in. Insane19 so I am ecstatic about my new stuff, I need a bigger box. I can't wait to start using some of it. So right now I have base game, timber peak, survival of the fittest, and the grave weapon mini set!!
YESSSS!!! Let the good times roll! SotF adds a lot to the game. New Characters, Scenarios and plenty or rules that make a deeper game.
I'm giddy about the baracades... Small thing to get all excited over but what the hell.. I want to try and set up a larger game with maybe 2 hero teams and possibly 21+ zombies in a PvPvZ game
(02-11-2013 05:23 AM)friskers96 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm giddy about the baracades... Small thing to get all excited over but what the hell.. I want to try and set up a larger game with maybe 2 hero teams and possibly 21+ zombies in a PvPvZ game

I have Survival of the Fittest ordered, should be here tomorrow or Wednesday, should be interesting adding barracades, I'm going to end up wishing this was the first expansion I got Watchmen02
I haven't got SotF, sound interesting.....so better have a look when I've caught up on one or two of my other gaming projects
Reference URL's