TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Walking Dead Premiere Tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else excited about the Walking Dead Premiere tonight? Do our European friends get AMC across the pond? I'm stoked!!
(02-11-2013 05:01 AM)friskers96 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else excited about the Walking Dead Premiere tonight? Do our European friends get AMC across the pond? I'm stoked!!

I guess I was looking for a lot more out of that episode. It was good but I was looking for a bunch of action..and zombie slaying action...not much of that happened. And I don't like Rick and his imaginary friend...less drama more zombie slaying!!!
Yeah, Ricks little mental snap was strange, but I can see it being part of something bigger... Knowing the governors back story a little and seeing Rick melt down seems like the broken driving the masses off the cliff from both sides. I did like Glenn becoming el super badass and boot stomping a zeds head in. I'm leery about a new honch in charge of the show tho, the first two seasons were a little soft, a lot of drama, fast zombie appearances, then one good zombie scene. Season three seemed epic, bad ass action, people dying left and right, I just hope season 4 doesn't get all chick again..
Solid episode... though I was getting so frustrated by many character actions last night. Such stupidity. lol
To be honest I was a little disappointed I was expecting a more climactic episode and I feel that for once it fell flat. I am a fan of the comics and feel even they were more engrossing in story than last nights episode was.
i loved it, thought it was absolutely brilliant. Rick going crazy, the governor/andrea using typical BS to keep the townsfolk. I was very impressed and this season is just getting better and better. they are really building up to something and hopefully they don't screw up the climax.
What Would T-Dog DO!?!?!?
Die...T-Dogg would die
Reference URL's