TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Wish me luck!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(02-16-2013 05:07 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2013 04:16 PM)sdmfcrypticrob Wrote: [ -> ]So the first week is over. I went in to chew bubble gum and kick ass, but I was all out of bubble gum! I slammed shut a last minute contract yesterday (which was something that I wasn't expected to be able to do) and I've got my own job book with my own contracts in it already (shock! I have a zombie on my book cover). I was told that I've done more in one week than someone with three times my experience has done in a month there. So that was great!

Good for you and great use of the They Live quote.
+1 rep

And here's a figure I painted you may recognise...

Thanks! And holy crap! Can I haz mini?!
(02-16-2013 04:16 PM)sdmfcrypticrob Wrote: [ -> ]So the first week is over. I went in to chew bubble gum and kick ass, but I was all out of bubble gum! I slammed shut a last minute contract yesterday (which was something that I wasn't expected to be able to do) and I've got my own job book with my own contracts in it already (shock! I have a zombie on my book cover). I was told that I've done more in one week than someone with three times my experience has done in a month there. So that was great!

Awesome! Great job! See, that is just the sort of thing you need to do to get them to ease up a little. Open up a few cans of whoop tushy (though, maybe say a little manlier than that, LOL!) and they will hopefully have to learn that they don't need to micro-manage! Good luck. I hope this becomes the job you always wanted, you know, or at least something you can enjoy in its own right while making big bucks. ;-)
Week 2... Zombie Day has been deleted in favor of.... HAT day... : face palm :

That's great! First impressions are huge so it is cool that you have already shown your new employers how skilled you are.
(02-19-2013 01:30 AM)sdmfcrypticrob Wrote: [ -> ]Week 2... Zombie Day has been deleted in favor of.... HAT day... : face palm :

You could always bring a zombie hat. LOL!
(02-19-2013 08:48 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2013 01:30 AM)sdmfcrypticrob Wrote: [ -> ]Week 2... Zombie Day has been deleted in favor of.... HAT day... : face palm :

You could always bring a zombie hat. LOL!

I did Watchmen02
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's