TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Painted Farmer Sty (LNoE Townsfolk) from Mega miniatures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's Farmer Sty to add to my Townsfolk collection. I had to convert him a little by Shaving his beard off and I used a cranial saw to take the top of his head off and I made him a hat out of green stuff and a small piece of cardboard. You can get him from here http://freeboardgamesnow.com/ Look at the yellow Death Town picture. Although strangely he was originally sold with the shovel, now he's been given a impossibly large wrench. I'm guessing the moulding was fiddley so they've opted for the easier (and bulkier) weapon. I prefer the shovel myself!
[attachment=2004]
Lizzy: "Alright Sty you know this land better than anyone. Where's safe?"
Sty: "Get back you Devils!"
Lizzy: "No need to be rude!"

Please comment. I'm working on the next Townsfolk now...
Excellent job!
Amazing work good sir!
Great work as always.
Wow, I can't stop staring at this one. The highlighting on it is incredible. I especially love the tones on his left arm. His shirt looks great too. Unpainted, this fig would never have caught my eye. You have made it exceptional. Great job on this one. Zombie17
(02-13-2013 12:40 AM)friskers96 Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent job!

Thanks friskers!

(02-13-2013 02:47 PM)Anim8r Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing work good sir!

It's a great thing being able to do my hobby and share it with others.

(02-13-2013 04:09 PM)scarydk Wrote: [ -> ]Great work as always.

Cheers scarydk!Zombie17

(02-13-2013 11:38 PM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, I can't stop staring at this one. The highlighting on it is incredible. I especially love the tones on his left arm. His shirt looks great too. Unpainted, this fig would never have caught my eye. You have made it exceptional. Great job on this one. Zombie17

Thanks for noticing the highlighting work. I spend a long time trying to find miniatures I can turn into figures I can use. It warms my blood to know someone thinks I chose a figure that works!
Reference URL's