TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Greeting from Michigan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there!

I just bought a copy of Last Night on Earth and am loving the game. While doing some research about it online I found this site and thought I would check it out.
Welcome!
Welcome to the boards. I always love to see new members join. I hope we see you around a lot more. Enjoy the game. Many of us around here and downright obsessed with it. ;-)
Greetings phantomzaber.
Who do you prefer playing? Heroes or Zombies?
Got a favourite, least favourite character yet?
Welcome to TZG

OD
So far I've found I'm much better at playing the zombies, but I prefer playing the heroes a the game challenges me more that way. I'd have to say that of the characters I've seen in action, Jake, Amanda and Sheriff Anderson are my favorites so far.

How about everyone else?
Welcome!! Expect the sheriff to pack an unloaded gun... In my games he's more of a Barney Feife. Happy gaming!
(02-17-2013 06:48 PM)friskers96 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome!! Expect the sheriff to pack an unloaded gun... In my games he's more of a Barney Feife. Happy gaming!

Is that like a theme or something? LOL! I swear, any time the Sheriff gets used in one of our game sessions, he seems to do nothing but miss while shooting at zombies and quickly run out of ammo. LOL! In theory, he should be a really strong character... but somehow that never seems to be the way in our games.
Welcome to the boards...

Now get off my lawn! Damn, I'm old.
Welcome Phantom!
Reference URL's