TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Shaken Up in Harlem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So this happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPlPu3yOsYQ

Oh, internet. You.
for some reason, I have found the harlem shake vids hilarious...but this...this was amazing. Good job and great post.
I gave it a watch it's not for me maybe Im missing something...
On Feb. 2nd, a few users posted videos using the "Harlem Shake" song and following a specific pattern of events. It starts with an individual, usually wearing some kind of mask or helmet shaking or pelvic thrusting. Everyone else is usually going about their business, ignoring the scene. When the beat drops, suddenly everyone is doing crazy things and flailing their arms and legs. A lot of random events happen in the last few moments, some people in costumes (often one guy with a horse head.)

Of course it wasn't long before people started posting zombie parodies. This one however breaks the mold by suggesting that when the beat drops, they're still going to eat you. The only flailing they will be doing is tearing apart your limbs and feasting on your innards. Unfortunately for that girl, the Harlem Shake does not distract zombies from growing hunger.

I don't know, I found it amusing.
^^ exactly
I'm of the "meh" persuasion. Maybe I'm getting too old for that nonsense.

Get off my lawn!
hahahaha most original one i have seen!!
Reference URL's