TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Supply Token Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, this is probably remedial rules, but I have never dealt with supply tokens before and couldn't find an answer after digging around for an hour or so. In supply run you do the random dispersal of number tokens upside down through out the board. Once a hero enter the square with the marker and searches it is reveled and the number says how many token are dropped in that building. So, is it one token per square or are they all dropped in one space. I spread them out over the building except the police station, of course that had the six marker. Now can you pick more than one up at one time in that instance? Also, when you arrive back at the manor can you drop them all at once or one at a time??
(02-15-2013 05:51 PM)friskers96 Wrote: [ -> ]Once a hero enter the square with the marker

You don't have to Search on the space where the Number Counter is. The Number Counter can be revealed from Searching in any space of the building.

(02-15-2013 05:51 PM)friskers96 Wrote: [ -> ]So, is it one token per square or are they all dropped in one space?

Just like the Number Counter. The Supply Tokens are placed in the building as a whole. Any Hero can take 1 Supply Token from a building during their Exchange Items phase.

(02-15-2013 05:51 PM)friskers96 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you pick more than one up at one time in that instance?

No. You can only get 1 Supply Token per Turn during your Exchange Item phase. A Hero can carry a maximum of 3 Supply Tokens

(02-15-2013 05:51 PM)friskers96 Wrote: [ -> ]When you arrive back at the manor can you drop them all at once or one at a time?

You can drop them all at once, during the Exchange Items phase.

Some other tips.
A Hero can take a Supply Marker on the Turn the Number Counter was revealed. (during the exchange Items phase)

If a Hero is killed whilst carring Supply Tokens. The Tokens are all dropped on that 1 space. Any Hero can pick them all up (from that exact space) during their Exchange Items phase.

Supply Tokens do not count towards a Hero's carrying limit.

Supply Tokens may be Excahnged between Heroes just like Items.

A building with Supply Tokens may NOT be Taken Over.

Hope this helps clear things up.
Thank you. I kinda figured on some, but I went through the rules like three times trying to make sure. Heros lost by the way, spent to much time dropping tokens and grave weapon zombie cornered Johnny in the police station and kept him from rolling two fight dice, and the pesky zed made it so he had to stand and fight. Johnny now walks amongst them, we'll nt too far, he can't get past the barricades... Watchmen02
Reference URL's