TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: My gaming group may be safe after all... even if it will be small.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, a little bit ago, I posted a thread that it seemed like my gaming group was, sadly, dying out. I mean, the good thing was I knew there were a few guys who still WANTED to come, it was just becoming less possible for them to be able to come. They had changing work schedules and otherwise busy lives.

Then, just as I thought it was ending, one of the guys came by and we had a game night that week. Just the two of us, but I could not care less. I still got to play. ;-)

Well, he was able to make it again this week, and shared some awesomely good news with me! His work schedule has changed (again, LOL) and he will now be able to come in a lot more often. AWESOME!

So, I still remain skeptical that it will always last (good things never seem to last), but it at least seems promising for now. Heck, even if it just winds up being me and him, I don't care as long as I am getting to play.

Even better, he is the gaming buddy who is just as obsessed with zombies, and just as obsessed with Last Night On Earth as I am. If any of my gaming buddies were going to be able to make it, he'd be my first choice! We can certainly remain open to try other games as well from time to time, but he and I would have no problem with just playing A LOT of LNOE. :-)
Great news staypuft!
Indeed it is! Sometimes, when things seem all but hopeless, life has a way of giving you a pleasant surprise. More often than not, life just kicks you when you are down... but sometimes it can surprise you. Honestly, this is one pleasant surprise I really needed right now.
Good to hear! I hate when good groups end...
(02-18-2013 09:36 PM)friskers96 Wrote: [ -> ]Good to hear! I hate when good groups end...

Indeed. My group may be pretty small at this point, but if I get to play, I don't care how many people it is with, just as long as I am getting to play. ;-)
Our shadowrun group got trimmed down to 4 of us. We rotate GM's every session unless there is a continuation from a previous session. Used to be 7 of us and I think most sessions just got too unruley. Small is sometimes better.
True. I definitely agree with you there. We started off with a pretty big group (the very first time we even had two separate games of LNOE going at the same time). But, it slowly wittled down.

Though, more than just two would be nice. LOL! But, like I said, if I get to play, that is all I can ask. If it is just with me and one other guy, at least I am getting to play. :-)
Reference URL's