TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Heinrich/Jake Cartwright
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone else think that Heinrich and Jake Cartwright are in fact the same person?

There are a number of possible clues scattered through ATOE and LNOE that suggest there is much more to the mysterious drifter than meets the eye.

Consider the following- In his character paragraph in the ATOE rulebook, Heinrich is said to have lived a 'long life', and is featured on an ATOE card 'Memories of Forever'. Jake Cartwright's quotes are 'They're coming...again!" and 'I learned long ago you can't save everyone' This may allude to Jake Cartwright having lived through the events of ATOE.

It is possible that Heinrich was already an immortal of some kind before the events of ATOE, or that exposure to some supernatural force/curse rendered him immortal while defending Shadowbrook. In any case, it is logical that an immortal attempting to conceal his nature would try to exist on the magins and fringes of society- noone really looks too closely at a derelict.
He can't be immortal, he's died numerous time in my sessions... Watchmen02 jk
There's also the Cartwright in the 30s! http://flyingfrogwiki.com/ffpwiki/index....Cartwright
Cartwright Is Forever. Zombie03
---MS
I thought I read somewhere that Cartwright is featured in every FFP game. However I have no way to cite this as I don't remember where I was reading about it. However, similar theories were shared.
Reference URL's