TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Blocked Windows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had a debate about the Blocked Windows card. About our 11th game now, and we still can unanimously agree on things..

The card says something like "prevent all zombies from moving through walls and doors for this turn." We found the verbiage "this turn" and "all zombies" to contradict one another.

It wouldn't have been a problem if we had only one zombie player, but we had two, so a debate went on about "well you played that on his zombie turn, not mine, so I can move my zombies.." Ultimately we decided it made more sense to have the blocked windows for the entire zombie turn. It seems Jason Hill tries to make rules that emulate real world limitations, so what sense does it make that one zombie can't break down a door yet other zombies may?
You ruled correctly. Page 9 of the LNOE rulebook, at the very start, says that "Each Game Round is split into two Turns, the Zombie Turn and the Hero Turn. During the Zombie Turn, the Zombie Player(s) get to..."

That the "(s)" is there explicitly clarifies that each zombie player's moves go in the same Zombie Turn, just as each hero's actions happen during the one Hero Turn.
my hero players try to find a loop hole in every cards text.

what i always say is its a game your thinking to much.
deadrabbit Wrote:my hero players try to find a loop hole in every cards text.

what i always say is its a game your thinking to much.

Lol, if I stopped thinking my friends would have my brain for dinner or run around my Zs in circles...

Zombie17
Reference URL's