TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: My wife fears she has unleashed a beast...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have been out of work for a few weeks now since my wife had to have back surgery. I've been home taking care of her and my two boys since she is unable to hold down the fort. Back on Christmas she bought me LNOE, mainly because she knew of my love for anything and everything zombie. What she failed to realize was my love for miniatures and role playing games... So, I get sucked into the game, then TZG, then I start buying my paints again, PS3 has a layer of dust that it has never seen before, build a paint station, and so on. Tonight she tells me that she unleashed a beast and that she must have gotten me the greatest Christmas gift ever. Everything in life that I love (besides my family) all wrapped up neatly in a 12" X 12" box (I'm sure I got the measurement wrong, sorry)...
My wife is also an enabler...the trade off is that she gets
to buy shoes.

OD
My wife has also been an enabler, for my birthday she just got me timber peak and renewed my subscription to Fangoria. So I'll be saturated in zombies and gore for a good while.
I will say it is awesome to have someone in your life who supports your hobbies and even takes part in them.
Fangoria is still around... I need to look into that too... Watchmen02
Still alive and well surprisingly for a print magazine.
Reference URL's