TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: North Caro-zombie come on and rise up... from the dead!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wowwee!!! This place is great!

I've been playing LNoE since 2008, and it never occurred to me to look for a fansite. LNoE is me and my wife's fav game of all time. I think it is awesome what you guys are doing with customs and this community. This is like discovering the game all over again.

I am really happy to be here and to be part of this forum.

Question: where are the brains? I am starving. Zombie16
Welcome to TZG,looking forward to your imput after 5 years of LNoE Gaming.Do you play any other FFP Games?

Brains.....that could be a problem here.

OD

PS just noticed your a Tar heel,used to live in Mocksville & Greenville
Greetings Valharrin,

See you on the boards and thanks for joining the undead horde! Have a dig around and feel free to resurrect up some dead threads.
(02-26-2013 11:55 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to TZG,looking forward to your imput after 5 years of LNoE Gaming.Do you play any other FFP Games?

Brains.....that could be a problem here.

OD

PS just noticed your a Tar heel,used to live in Mocksville & Greenville
Thanks for the welcome.
I've wanted to play the alien games, but haven't had a chance yet. I own A Touch of Evil, but I didn't really care much for the pace of the game, personally. There is a weird anxious momentum in it where players decide to try to showdown when they know that they are not ready, vs waiting till they are ready to the point of just dominating the showdown. I love the theme, art, figures, and just about everything about it, but that pace issue is enough for me to keep it on the shelf.

I'm from Raleigh, and just moved to Supply, which is on the coast and just between Wilmington and Myrtle Beach. I'm joining the Sheriff's dept here and preparing for the inevitable Z-day. Zombie03
(02-26-2013 03:45 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings Valharrin,

See you on the boards and thanks for joining the undead horde! Have a dig around and feel free to resurrect up some dead threads.
Awesome. I was wanting to resurrect some dead threads, but I didn't know how the community would feel about it. Thanks. Zombie17
Greetings! I'm originally from SC, oh the memories of Myrtle Beach... I haven't been there since I was about 5 or 6 I think. Is the amusement rides still around? I had heard that a hurricane tore things up a bit years back.. Glad your here, enjoy!
Welcome to the boards, my friend! Glad you finally found us here. Glad you love LNOE! Most of us around here are pretty much obsessed with the game. ;-) I hope we see you around a lot more.
Greetings Valharrin and welcome to the Zombie Pool here at TZG.
Welcome, see you on the boards!
A little late but Welcome (I don't stop by that much) I use to live in NC &
still have a sister there but that's over in the Mts.

M
(03-05-2013 03:12 AM)Mater Tenebraum Wrote: [ -> ]A little late but Welcome (I don't stop by that much) I use to live in NC &
still have a sister there but that's over in the Mts.

M

Where are you from now?
Reference URL's