TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Good morning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New to the forums, so just wanted to say hello! Just got into LNOE and I am quickly becoming obsessed. Being from Pittsburgh, zombies run in my blood so I'm quite happy to be here. Hoping to learn a lot from the more experienced players around here!
Welcome! Another Burgher. (Lawrenceville, here.) Welcome to the forums.
Welcome to the boards! I love the screen name! ThrowingChairs! LOL! Definitely sounds like a fun thing to do with chairs. Though, I'm also partial to the idea of hitting somebody over the head with the steel folding variety. LOL!

I'm actually from PA as well, but not really anywhere near Pittsburgh. I'm in the burbs of Philly. Anyways, glad to have you aboard. Hope to see you around a lot more!
Not from Pennsylvania, but at least the East Coast. Welcome from the only nutmegger on the boards (that I know of at least).
Welcome to the TZG

OD
Greetings ThrowingChairs,

If you've got Zombie blood in your veins it shouldn't be long until you turn. I highly recommend turning in the night when your unsuspecting fellow survivors are sleeping. Then it's party time in Zombie town. Save a brain for us!Zombie13
welcome to the boards.
Reference URL's