TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Zombies with jobs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like the idea of showing the zombies' previous occupations before they turned. Here are some construction / road workers with their hi-viz vests:
Great job, like these alot. Hey....these look like some of the guys who work at my place of work! Oh no, just noticed your guys seem to be motivated by feeding on brains...my guys have already donated their brains and have no motivation.
Its little wonder I need to escape to the fantasy world of gaming on a regular basis.

ps. I'm on this forum when I should be working....
Awesome! Loving the construction worker zombies, Achtung. I too like the idea of varied zombies from different former occupations, or other walks of life. I like the idea that anybody could become a zombie, so I always love seeing a variety of different zombies. Office workers, doctors, construction workers, military, etc. Oh... and of course, clowns. Zombie clowns are awesome! ;-)
Need to make the village people zombies

It's fun to be, D, E, A, D!
(03-01-2013 07:05 AM)friskers96 Wrote: [ -> ]Need to make the village people zombies

It's fun to be, D, E, A, D!

ROTFL! That is hilarious! I have got to give you a +1 rep just for that. ;-)
Those zombies are great. One day I have to get around to trying my hand at painting minis.
Reference URL's