TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: "Run For It!" scenario question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.flyingfrog.net/lastnightonear...nForIt.pdf

I have a question about the web scenario "Run For It!" (see the link above)

It says: Townsfolk Heroes do NOT get to roll for movement
normally. Instead, at the start of the Hero Turn, roll a number
of dice based on the total number of Townsfolk Heroes that
you started the game with (NOT the number that you currently
have).
1 - 3 Townsfolk Heroes 1D6 for Movement Points
4 - 6 Townsfolk Heroes 2D6 for Movement Points
7+ Townsfolk Heroes 3D6 for Movement Points6

I thought this scenario required starting with 6 Townsfolk Heroes. So, shouldn't you always roll 2D6 for Movement Points. How could there be more or less Townsfolk?
I think it is to make the scenario harder or easier as you see fit
It is for using townsfolk hero as a custom scenario rule to add onto any other scenario. That's why they give a points value too. It dosn't have to be the winning condition but allows the heroes to (almost) have more heroes.
(03-03-2013 11:07 AM)labrys Wrote: [ -> ]It is for using townsfolk hero as a custom scenario rule to add onto any other scenario. That's why they give a points value too. It dosn't have to be the winning condition but allows the heroes to (almost) have more heroes.

Yes. Thank you! This is the answer I was looking for. I get it now.
One more question, this has Hero Starting Cards (1) as a rule. So the Heroes get one free card to start, and they are also starting in the Manor, not in their original starting position, so they should get one more for that too. So they should be starting with 2 cards, correct?
They only start with the one additional card (which is in place because they are starting in the manor house) and there starting cards.
(03-04-2013 12:21 AM)alderdust Wrote: [ -> ]They only start with the one additional card (which is in place because they are starting in the manor house) and there starting cards.

got it. thanks!
Reference URL's