TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Board/Card Games For a Plane Ride?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions of good games that can be played on your tray table on a plane. My girlfriend and I are headed to Cocoa Beach for the next week and i'm looking for something to keep us occupied on the ride. (so technically we have two tray tables :P ) Ahhh finally some vacation time!

I had thought about bringing my copy of Zombie Fluxx but I feel like that might even take up a little too much real estate on the plane haha.

So just wondering what your guys' thoughts are on the matter!

Thanks!
Two Nintendo DS and Mario Kart would be completely awesome!
If I had all of these things then yes I would say that'd be awesome lol but seeing as I don't I started this thread :P
Print out a scale down version of LNOE with cherry l boards. Print one piece and make it a fold up.. Or make a small grid and do some D&D. Ipad has a monopoly and life board game, if the store bought traditional is ok.. O and my favorite, travel battleship...
Travel battleship is nice! I havenĀ“t played it for ages!!! I like classical board games, like Chess, Ludo, Checkers... few people really enjoy them... There's Magic: the Gathering... nah... go buy two DS LOL
2 DS and Mario Kart it is lol
I would think fluxx would work alright on a tray table, especially two. munchkin could work too, with two trays. Other than those, maybe gloom if you can grab a copy, doesn't take up a lot of room when only two players and its fun as hell to make up stories.
I do own Gloom. WIth the right group of people it's fantastic! And I am going to bring Zombie Fluxx of course! Zombie17 Also picked up Hive today as well as eaten by zombies. Hopefully they're good, I know they're relatively small at least!
Reference URL's