TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hero Pack 1 thoughts and questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the new Allies out now and the fact that one of the Allies is the Scarlet Shadow, and we already have Lucy Hanbrook as a possible Ally from the base game. I wonder what will become of them when the Hero Pack comes out. I mean surely you can't BE Lucy and also have Lucy as an Ally??? Could you?
Good question. Maybe we will get ally cards for the other Heroes in the game so if you choose one of the new Heroes they are replaced by another hero as an ally in the game with a card and token.
Very Good Question?

OD
This will all be explained in the SW rulebook, but no, you can't have someone playing Lucy and then draw the Lucy ally card and keep it. It's basically a bonus for whoever is playing that hero whose ally card came up.
Interesting. I think I see what yer saying. And I would assume the reverse is true? If I was Katarina playing against Lucy in competitive and I drew Lucy Hanbrook from the Manor it would do something bad to her maybe?

And interesting that it will be mentioned in the SW rulebook. heh. Does this mean that it will come up in that expansion? Say with Allies based on current Heroes?
loseaturn Wrote:And interesting that it will be mentioned in the SW rulebook. heh. Does this mean that it will come up in that expansion? Say with Allies based on current Heroes?

No, you're right, my mistake, it will be explained in the hero pack 1 rulebook, not the SW rulebook.
Reference URL's