TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello from Chico CA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,
I have been playing LNOE for a few years now and absolutely love it. I own all the expansions except for the web exclusives and I hope to get those with in the next year or so. I am also thinking about getting IFOS because I love the play mechanics of LNOE. I try to get people to play at least once a week. The biggest problem I have is that every time my wife and I play we get in to an argument, so that makes it hard to get people to play. But even with that I still manage to get people to play and have gotten a lot of my co-workers and friends hooked on it and have even converted a few Zombie!!! players over. My gaming group has made a few scenarios that I will hopefully be posting for you all to try in the next few weeks.
Glad to see some more west side zombie lovers!! Welcome!

Be sure to look for Labrys' scenario dot cards.. They are very helpful for new converts...
Welcome to the boards! I know how you feel about not getting to play enough. I was getting to play a lot for a while there, but lately my gaming group has started to die down. Only myself and one other guy ever seem to be able to make it, and even that is only sporadically. I play with my best friend sometimes, though.

Anyways, good luck to you. I hope you get to play more and more! I also hope we see you around here a lot more. :-)
Reference URL's