TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: I don't know what to do
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I am setting money aside to by my next flying frog products. I just don’t know what to get next. I already have Last Night on Earth, Growing Hunger, Survival of the Fittest, Hero Pack 1, Zombies with Grave Weapons Mini set and Timber Peak.
Now the question is should I get Invasion from Outer Space with IFOS Advanced Abilities and Cloaked Martian Scouts supplement or LNOE Advanced Abilities, Radioactive Grave Dead, Revenge of the Dead, Stock Up, and Zombie Pillage supplements plus Radioactive and Red Zombies with grave weapons. On one hand I would have a “new” board game and the other I would have lots of new stuff for a game I love. Cost is the same either way. I know that IFOS is almost the exact same game as LNOE but with a different theme. I just don’t know what to do. Hopefully you all can help me make up my mind.
IFOS: more bang for your buck.
LNOE supplements: some of the best scenarios for the game
Stock up or revenge of the dead
I almost got invasion from outer space today... I hear great things about the web supplements tho..
I would get (and did get) Radioactive Grave Dead, Revenge of the Dead, Stock Up, and Zombie Pillage. Worth the money if its a game you love. Plus all those extra cards and scenarios!
Do you want to add even more elements to your LNOE game? Buy the remaining LNOE products.

Do you want another game that's almost like LNOE but quite different at the same time? Get IFOS. IFOS is LNOE but with more action (even more action than Timber Peak).

Here's my personal experience: I have LNOE base, Growing Hunger, and Hero Pack 1. I also borrowed a copy of Timber Peak. Right now, I'm not looking to expand LNOE further because it already feels complicated enough - I'm trying to keep the game compact and avoid getting it to convoluted. Maybe I feel that way because I just had Growing Hunger and haven't really had the chance to play it often enough.

I have IFOS and I appreciate the change in the pace and feel of the game without having to learn new mechanics. Right now, IFOS feels incomplete as it has yet to receive a full expansion, but it's definitely more complete than the base LNOE set before Growing Hunger came along, and it offers a lot more compared to Timber Peak.

Hope that helps you decide Watchmen02
I want IFOS.. I want to see how it plays with LNOE..
Friskers that is the reason I am thinking about getting IFOS instead of ATOE, I like the idea of mixing LNOE and IFOS into one big epic game.
Six hero, one bowling alley, Martians bring the zombies to the party!! Uhh oh! The zombies turned on the aliens!! I WANT!!
IFOS might be an even more attractive purchase now that there are new hints at an expansion headed our way.
Reference URL's