TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hi Guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I looked for some custum stuff for AToE and was glad to find a site like this.

Kind regards,
BMN
Greetings BMN,

See you on the boards and have fun checking out lots of cool stuff to add to your games!
(03-06-2013 04:09 AM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings BMN,

See you on the boards and have fun checking out lots of cool stuff to add to your games!

Hi and thx! Watchmen02

In fact I'd be very interested in some of the templates by wisdomknight but unfortunately I can't get access to them!?

I only get the error message:
"You don't have permissions to access this page."

And if I select "DOWNLOADS" from the menu line on the top of this forum, I just come to a site called "MyDownloads" with the message:
"No categories have been found. "

What do I have to do to get access or am I looking at the wrong places?
Any help is appreciated.

Kind regards,
BMN
Hi BMN,

The reason is the Download area is closed to brand new members. If you stick around for a while (comment on threads etc.). The download section will be open to you in no time. There's loads of cool stuff our members have created. (Including all the templates). When you feel ready just post here http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Forum-The-Morgue and request full membership and the Great Worm God Sarku will do the rest. I hope you stick around and enjoy the site!Watchmen02
Welcome to TZG,we always have room for and AToE fan (helps us balance the Zeds).
You can also get instant access/membership by making a financial donation to the Site.

However you get there also look for some of Private Fate's stuff on AToE.

OD
Welcome to the boards! So far, I personally have only had a chance to play Last Night On Earth. But, I always love seeing fans of the other Flying Frog Productions games join here as well. Eventually I want to try them all, and would want to have plenty of people to talk to them about when I do! ;-) Hope we see you around here a lot more.
Reference URL's