TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Doc brody's bag.. Discard on use or use forever.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I must be thick and thought you would just discard it but was challenged to the fact it does not say discard. This makes a lot more powerful and explains why it is a unique item, I'm just surprised the wording does not point it out more, and surprised no one else asked the question. Guess I am just thick lol.

Essentially it makes you a becky the nurse. I still think it should be a roll to see if it runs out though!!
(03-09-2013 12:48 AM)labrys Wrote: [ -> ]I must be thick and thought you would just discard it but was challenged to the fact it does not say discard. This makes a lot more powerful and explains why it is a unique item, I'm just surprised the wording does not point it out more, and surprised no one else asked the question. Guess I am just thick lol.

Essentially it makes you a becky the nurse. I still think it should be a roll to see if it runs out though!!

There are some Unique Items that are really powerful. This is one of them. It actually gives you Becky's Healing Ability for the rest of the game. (Unless the Hero who's carrying it dies). When playing as the Heroes this card can be a life saver!
I'm not familiar with that card, but what if Becky gets it? Does she get to heal two wounds?
(03-10-2013 12:20 AM)Kevthenurse Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not familiar with that card, but what if Becky gets it? Does she get to heal two wounds?

I'm guessing it's like father Joseph drawing a gun, just gotta trade with someone.
Reference URL's