TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Suggestions on making a "fuzzy" texture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to make a "fuzzy" bathrobe on my GWZ... Any suggestions.
(03-10-2013 04:30 AM)friskers96 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking to make a "fuzzy" bathrobe on my GWZ... Any suggestions.

Shredded cotton balls are the first thing that come to mind. Although there maybe something out there you can mix with a clear paint/adhesive to give it a fuzzy texture.
(03-10-2013 04:30 AM)friskers96 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking to make a "fuzzy" bathrobe on my GWZ... Any suggestions.

Games Workshop do a range of Texture paints. They're mainly used for painting bases. The paint's full of fine grit it would make the robe have a rough texture. It could be quite a messy uneven affair though...
I tried stippling some tacky glue mixed with a dab o water... Didn't really like sticking to the primer if you can believe that.. You think dabbing liquid green stuff would work or is it too thin, never worked with it yet..
Here is a product from Vallejo

Water and Stone. The fine white pumice looks a bit like terrycloth, but it won't be fuzzy to the touch.

The only other thing I could think of would be to get some model grass, like the stuff used for model railroading, and glue it on. But you are kind of stuck with either green or white.
Reference URL's