TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Zombies in New England!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings, forum! I'm a zombie fan & a gamer(video & board) from RI. I would love to find other gamers in my area. I <3 zombies! Watchmen02
Welcome STK!

I hail from the nutmeg state next door. Good to have another New Englander on the boards.
Well us Mid-Atlantic types are getting some balance-welcome to TZG.

OD
Greetings SirTommyKittens,

Make your self at home. Help your self to a brain and feel free to Shamble around on the boards.
Hey! T'weren't you the feller I met on YouTube? If so, groovy! Welcome to the boards.

If I am mistaken... well... welcome to the boards anyway! ;-)

Either way, hope we see you around a lot more!
Welcome Welcome Welcome! How'd you find TZG?
I found out about TZG from a YouTube video by StayPuft, if I'm not mistaken.
(03-21-2013 01:19 AM)SirTommyKittens Wrote: [ -> ]I found out about TZG from a YouTube video by StayPuft, if I'm not mistaken.

Awesome! So that was you! Glad I was able to bring a new member to the site! :-) Yup, you commented on one of my YouTube videos about Last Night On Earth. I think you commented on the one about the game itself. I've posted a few more since then, such as a couple custom scenarios I made, and a review of a couple of the Web Supplements you can buy (Revenge of the Dead and Stock Up). I've also filmed a few more that I have not yet posted.

Can you tell I am obsessed? LOL! Though I do videos on other things too. LOL!

Anyways, didn't mean to go on a little tangent there. Back on topic...

Glad to see you decided to join us here! I hope you will join us in many topics, and we will see you around a lot more.
Welcome to the forums, kittens. An extra ration of gray matter to Staypuft this month.
Reference URL's