TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Request to access Downloads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings Great Worm God Sarku,

I humbly request access to the morgue and to be able to download, so that I may make my own villains for A Touch of Evil. Any villains I create, I will in turn upload to the site for other members to download. I know that I am new to the site, but I do intend to be a worthwhile member.
Hey mate I am going to guess its a little early to request access to the downloads I think maybe contribute to some posts in the AToE threads maybe even post some of your villain ideas and get some feedback and in time you will probably be accepted.
Yeah, probably WAY early. No worries though. Actually I did find a couple of LNoE custom character cards that me and my girlfriend were working on. They are based off of the Walking Dead TV show. I'll upload what I got from that.
No biggie like i said just contribute and in due time Sarku will grant you access he doesnt come around alot so probably by the time he is back around you could have some posts under your belt.
Greetings ZombieBobUSA,

Just hang around and join in a few threads. I've just bought AToE and would like to see what characters you come up with. The great worm will take note soon enough.
He donated to the cause. That makes the mighty Sarku take note immediately. I've been trying to get on the boards at least once a day. I'm not doing too bad... Zombie03
Congrats ZombieBobUSA! and thanks for helping to keep this site up and running. Welcome to the brotherhoodZombie17
Thank you Samuraitrev and the Great Mighty Sarku!
You're more than welcome. Thank you!
Welcome , & thanks for the donation.

OD
Reference URL's