TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Long time zombie fan, first time poster!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been a zombie fan since the mid-90s, way before the current craze. Started with B-movies, then Resident Evil, and everything since then.

I found this forum because I'm working on a zombie video game and was looking for help from you guys for ideas for the gameplay. If you, dear reader, are interested in helping out or just checking out what I've got so far, check out this thread over here:

http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...7#pid38557

Nice (sort of) meeting you!

-Bobby
Welcome to TZG BC,your project lookins interesting,I'm not into vids (hey Vids in my day
were ViewMaster (Google it Wippersnappers).

Still i'm interested in see you develop your Game.

OD
I watched your video. I could see people playing this on their phone's etc.

Does it have to be set just in the circus?
Maybe you could have different backgrounds. Such as Town Square, Super Market (Dawn of the Dead), Hospital.
I think you should have a score say ten per Zombie.
There should be goals to keep interest. If I were making a game I would have level 1 you have to kill an X amount of Zombies. Stage 2 the number is higher.
I'm not a fan of the clown. Maybe you could use a ninja with a razor sharp boomerang (this would explain it returning).
Power ups could give you 2 weapons or make you fire faster. In later levels the Zombies could speed up.
I love the Zombie feeding mechanic KEEP THAT.
NINJA Vs. ZOMBIES I like the sound of that.
Just a few ideas. Keep me posted I will follow this.Zombie13
Welcome breaking code.
Wanted: the Hi Guys! spammer

Reward: 700 florins
Reference URL's