TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Jay Leno or Rush Limbaugh???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My current grave weapon fatty.. Had to do the pink robe, hate to take someones color scheme, just seemed fitting though. Hope you like, and sorry it took a bit, I've been remodeling both our bathrooms this past 2 weeks. I did my base colors blue and red mixed with white to get the light blue and pink. used the base blue and red and watered them down to the consistency of a wash and then shaded. the flesh was my standard ratskin base and reikland wash. then I mixed more white into my lightened blue and pink and drybrushed my highlights. gore was multiple layers of wash, standard crimson, and then washed out khorne and mephestion reds. hope it looks good, took me long enough. Please comment as always, I really like the suggestions.
Great job friskers. It's amazing how long painting 1 figure can take if you really want to make a good job of it. The results are well worth while though. Great job on the Zombie flesh. I imagine this guy would have been a cuddly middle aged guy who liked to be snug in his house with his pink bobbly dressing gown and slippers then all of a sudden
CRASH!!!

The windows burst in and he's Zombie food.
HeeheeZombie13
I was thinking of digging out the base a bit and adding a small led and watch battery underneath to make a lighting effect... Too much??? Oh and there would be a new base added under existing to give the mechanism a "housing".
Reference URL's