TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: I found out about a Zombie Run event near me.... a little too late. :-(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, on Facebook the other day, I saw an advertisement for a Zombie Run coming to my area. It sounds AWESOME! They set up the area to look like a zombie movie. Then, the runners get to run from zombies. You can either just run, or if you wish to fully participate, you get a balloon and the zombies will try to pop your balloon, which basically symbolizes that they have killed you. It is actually to benefit several different charities.

It gets better...

You can register as a runner....

Or you can actually register to get to be one of the zombies!!!! They even do full, movie quality zombie make-up on you!!!

Yeah...

I find out about this when that package was already sold out. :-( DAMN IT!!! LOL! I'm not really much of a runner, so I don't think a 3k, 5k, whatever the heck it was, would be a good idea for my first time. But I was EXTREMELY interested in getting to be one of the zombies. So sad when I realized it was sold out already.

I hope this is something they do every year. If so, I liked them on Facebook so hopefully I will hear about it sooner next time. Below is a link to the Philadelphia, PA information if anybody is interested. They also do other locations, so you could even check their site to see if they may be coming near you:

The Zombie Run - Philly
(03-25-2013 07:24 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]So, on Facebook the other day, I saw an advertisement for a Zombie Run coming to my area. It sounds AWESOME! They set up the area to look like a zombie movie. Then, the runners get to run from zombies. You can either just run, or if you wish to fully participate, you get a balloon and the zombies will try to pop your balloon, which basically symbolizes that they have killed you. It is actually to benefit several different charities.

It gets better...

You can register as a runner....

Or you can actually register to get to be one of the zombies!!!! They even do full, movie quality zombie make-up on you!!!

Yeah...

I find out about this when that package was already sold out. :-( DAMN IT!!! LOL! I'm not really much of a runner, so I don't think a 3k, 5k, whatever the heck it was, would be a good idea for my first time. But I was EXTREMELY interested in getting to be one of the zombies. So sad when I realized it was sold out already.

I hope this is something they do every year. If so, I liked them on Facebook so hopefully I will hear about it sooner next time. Below is a link to the Philadelphia, PA information if anybody is interested. They also do other locations, so you could even check their site to see if they may be coming near you:

The Zombie Run - Philly

You should do run for your lives in ohio ill be there! Being a zombie sells out pretty quick but I think its $35 and you work like 3 hours.
That is not all that close to me. That would be a lot of fun, though. But, I will probably sadly just have to hope they come back to my area next year.
Have you checked there website? They may have another race closer.
(03-27-2013 08:35 AM)alderdust Wrote: [ -> ]Have you checked there website? They may have another race closer.

I didn't see anything close to me. So, I will have to wait for next year.
Reference URL's