TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: iPad 4 or iPad Mini
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have any of you had experiences with either of these? I'm going to be in the market soon and I'd like to know your thoughts.

Personally, I'm liking the smallness and form factor of the mini, but I'm a little leery of the specs. I could wait until the next release of the mini, but I can feel my self-control waning.

Let me know and thanks!
I played with both at the store and I own an iPad2. I would say go with the 4. The small size of the mini is nice but it doesn't have the retina display, aLso some apps like angry birds gets really small on the screen. I say go big or go home, I like the real estate that the 4's screen offers. I love my 2, I got it after the release of the 3 and couldn't see paying that price for only a few changes. Another option you have is to go with the 3 and hold out for the 6 or the mini 4. Watchmen02
I just have to say Android device for a more* open device that lets you do more of what you want with it.

* but still not open enough for you to call it something you own completely.

But we all know my extremism.

That all said, larger's nearly always better.
Funny how everyone was striving for tiny, then all of a sudden big is the new black. I'd be worried about the ipad 4 only because I think apple is planning on releasing the 5, 6, and 7 by Christmas. All jokes aside I think I need to check specs on all of them back to the 2

The mini looks like a slightly upgraded ipad 2, curious to know how they fit all those pixels on a smaller screen. I am not a fan of the new lightning charger.
I own the iPad 4 and an iPhone5, and really don't find myself wanting for a middle ground. You won't really need the iPad mini, especially if you have a smartphone with decent screen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Go with the 4 . I love mine and retina is great as well as a great processor.
IPad 4, never give up that real estate!
My wife has the ipad mini and its very convenient size for her and she loves its portability. I like how small it is but currently it doesn't have the retina display and when you are watching videos or on some apps it really shows. I think it also comes down to price in which case the ipad mini wins easily. So if you want cheap and portable go with the mini if you want HD display for some additional cost go with the full size ipad.
The picture IS what it all comes down to. I went to Target, but their display model were the units with a big sticker of a screen on top of them. Crazy. I'd love to get a little hands-on time with them. Perhaps I'll have to go to Best Buy to check them out before purchasing. I do think the 5 is coming out sometime in October, but I can't go that long without one. It's been a day and I find myself missing it already.
Best buy is where we looked at ours
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's