TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hero Pack Heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is my first time painting...so dont be too harsh lol.
They look awesome!!
First time, really?
Amazing work for a beginner!
Great Job. I like the bright, vibrant colours. Which brand of paints do you use. I especially like how Victor turned out, the paint went on with an even coat. You have a good steady hand or you corrected your mistakes well.

So much more fun to game with.
Great looking bases too! Welcome to the world of miniature painting!

+1 Rep
We're never too harsh on here! Always good to share and see how others have painted their minis.

Very impressed with te flesh coating - I sometimes find it difficult to thin the paint to get an even coverage. Well done indeed!
Wow, if this is your first time, then I really suck at painting. Those are great!
Thanks for all of the compliments guys! Yes I was nervous at first about the outcome but I'm very pleased on how they turned out. I feel addicted now lol

I used paints from GW btw..
WOW. Nice work!!!
Good choice of colors too. Very sharp.

I am a zero time painter. If I do come around to it, I hope my first time is half as good.
nice well done
I think you had a great first go of it. I'm sure you'll learn more in time (if you choose to do so), but as a first timer, I think this is really nice work!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's