TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Saturday is a big day!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey friends! As many (if not all) of you know this upcoming Saturday is the first ever International Tabletop Day! (TTD) Last I knew about 50 different countries are participating and i'm assuming most of you zedheads are too! If you go to http://www.tabletopday.com/ you can find locations around you that are holding events for this glorious day! I believe that most game shops will even be having sales on games the day of! (i know my local shop is at least). If there aren't any locations around you that you could find on the website you can create your own and let everyone know what you're up to Saturday. I know there have been a couple other threads about TTD but I thought I would ask everyone what their gameplan was for the day? I myself couldn't be more excited!

What games are you guys going to play?

My day shall consist of the following:

Last Night on Earth
Fortune and Glory
Zombicide
Zombies!!!
Ticket to Ride
Munchkin
Zombie Fluxx
Pandemic
Cards Against Humanity
Tsuro
Dixit

wow that's a lot of games..but I plan on playing from the time I wake up until the time I pass out! Luckily I have some dedicated gamer friends to join me in this journey!

I also have Zpocalypse but have yet to figure the rules out Zombie14 so maybe we'll give that a shot (time permitting)

And the new game for that day is going to be Resistance!

So lets hear it guys, what games are you playing Saturday? Zombie17
I'm still playtesting my pimped up version of Elder Sign meets Fortune & Glory but I may have it finished up by this
weekend.I've also been trying to beat the new A&A World War I into a Game that is actually World War I(great combat system
but everything else was just made up)

OD
I got suckered into doing a pool job on Saturday. Cant pass up the cash, so I miss the morning/afternoon festivities at the game shop. It will be booty time later though, just hate missing like 6 hours of it.
Hey as long as you get out there and play for a few hours I'd say you did good!
My son's birthday so I am sure a little F&G will be played. Possibly some Clue too.
Reference URL's