TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Card Creation- Think its there!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I got my corner chomper today and it is by far the perfect finishing touch. It will put a 1/4" and 1/2" radius on paper, leather, chipboard, and plastic.. Badass!! Ill post a pic when I find the camera.
hey, very nice! I think its pretty awesome you got the family involved in the game. I tried it once with my wife when I first bought the game....after she died it was more game never again than game over
Nice man just in time I should have those characters sent to you shortly.
I'm thinking about a tutorial video... Not sure if people would be interested tho... I got the corner chomper for 25 bucks, that was the most expensive tool, it makes it look real nice tho... I'm going to print up the L Boards from Inferno and see how that works.
tutorial video of the whole process would be cool.
(05-10-2013 09:33 PM)alderdust Wrote: [ -> ]tutorial video of the whole process would be cool.

Was the tutorial video idea abandoned?

Does the gloss cover stock blend with the original cards well? I want to be able to randomly draw and not be able to tell the difference!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's