TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Introduce yourself?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well it seems weird to me to introduce myself on a forum, but here it goes:

I am Frank. I live on Long Island NY in the USA. I am and have always been a huge zombie fan. I collect zombie games and sometimes even play them. I believe sacrilege and zombies can work well together when explaining the world to my two children. Especially with Easter right around the corner.

My other main hobby or interest is my hack. I have a Ural motorcycle as my bug out vehicle for the zombie apocalypse around the corner.

I have been reading this forum for a bit and you are all very creative and passionate people (which I good). The game mods and ideas are very inspiring. I have been combing zombicide, zombies!!!, last night on earth, dnd minis and the dnd adventure game systems to use with my plentiful zombie miniatures collection. Since reading here I have started pulling out my minis and getting ready to paint them. I sent up some terrain pieces.

My kids are loving the zombie infested man cave of a basement.

For those parents wishing to push zombies on their kids, I definitely recommend Minecraft. It is video game Legos with cute zombies that raid the villages and infect the people.

Ummm I guess this is long, so, um, hi.
In short, "hi".
Greetings Lythaeum,

It sounds like you've got some good ideas your self about mixing up games. One day I'd like to put a game together that ticks these three boxes off.

A straight forward rule system

Terrain based game (Hordes of Zombies from 50 up to a 100 strong) fought over battlefields such as ruined city, ruined village, farm house, forest or within a large building complex.

A game system that can be played using a lone survivor or a group of survivors vs. Zombies and/or vs. vicious gangs of cut-throats

If you know any games out there that fits the bill, I'm all ears. I'd like to see your painted minis in the future too!

See you on the boardsZombie17
Welcome to TZG

OD
Awesome! Welcome to the boards! You sound just as zombie obsessed as the rest of us. I hope we see you around here a lot more.
Welcome good sir Watchmen02
Thanks I feel all tingly and welcomed.
(03-28-2013 12:21 PM)Lythaeum Wrote: [ -> ]I am Frank. I live on Long Island NY in the USA.

Hey Frank. Welcome aboard.
I am a fellow New Yorker myself, moved to Dallas a couple of years ago from Bay Ridge Brooklyn.
Great being a Giants fan in this area. Watchmen02

But on the Zombie note...
This is a great game and finding a site like this makes it better.
Just recently joined and feel very welcomed.
Greetings maxfool

It must be every parents duty to pass on the infection to future generations. Watchmen02

Since my son is too young to start playing LNoE (he would probably chew on the minis which is potentielly harmful to the game and some would argue that there's also some nutrirional factors in the long term worth consideration) I'm thinking of finding other means to inspire my little brain-eating champ.

For now I'm just considering painting up some of his LEGO DUPLO men with fruit colors! Watchmen02

Welcome fellow zombie fool to the zombie pool.
GO GIANTS!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's