TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hey there....Recently Joined
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Everyone.
Zombie fan here...from the Dallas area.

Just recently joined and have already improved my understanding of many rules.

I will be here much. This is just an awesome wealth of information and I love how everyone is so quick to help one another. Big Kudos!!!

BTW....I love being the zombies and screwing the heroes up!!!
Looking to improve.

Thanks!
Welcome maxfool! I'm more of a hero guy myself. Have fun on the boards though..you've stumbled across a great little community Watchmen02
(03-28-2013 05:14 PM)zachmaio Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome maxfool! I'm more of a hero guy myself. Have fun on the boards though..you've stumbled across a great little community Watchmen02

Thanks zach. Great creativity here as well.
Hope to play as the Heroes one day, but everyone I play with hasn't played as the Zombies yet. I am 1-3 so far. Losing Escape In The Truck twice within the last two turns.
Sledgehammer and Double Hunting Rifles did me in.
Zombie23
Welcome fellow Zombie player. I too will only play as the zombies and have a pretty impressive win ratio to boot Watchmen02
Welcome to the boards! I am glad you joined us, and I hope we see you around a lot more.

Myself, I actually started as more of a fan of playing as the heroes. But, I knew once I got a few games as zombies under my belt, I would love that just as much and not have a real preference anymore.

Sure enough, it took one game as zombies to make me realize that was the case. LOL! So, now I don't really prefer one over the other. I like a chance to play both sides at different times.
Welcome aboard.

OD
(03-28-2013 07:41 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]I like a chance to play both sides at different times.

Yeah, I am looking forward to playing the heroes for the first time.
Either way, the tense moments in this game are the best. I have gotten so close twice on shutting the heroes down and they just slipped through.
Greetings

Welcome on board and welcome to the zombie pool. Hope you like it in here.
(03-29-2013 03:34 AM)maxfool Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-28-2013 07:41 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]I like a chance to play both sides at different times.

Yeah, I am looking forward to playing the heroes for the first time.
Either way, the tense moments in this game are the best. I have gotten so close twice on shutting the heroes down and they just slipped through.

Oh my gosh! Is it against the rules to "That's what she said" myself? Because that would SO be a perfect quote to through a "That's what she said" after. LOL!

Anyways, I know what you mean! Even when I am playing on the opposite side of who winds up lucking out, I still cannot help but LOVE those tense moment. I had a moment this week where I was playing as Zombies, with my two gaming buddies as the Heroes. I lost count of how many zombies swarmed Becky all at once. I think it was like 7, 8, or 9. Some of them were even Grave Weapons. She got wounded a couple times, but through the help of some lucky cards, she actually survived! It was crazy, but even though I was the zombies, I still LOVED it! It was epic!

...My zombies did wind up winning the game that time, though. ;-)
(03-29-2013 07:56 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my gosh! Is it against the rules to "That's what she said" myself? Because that would SO be a perfect quote to through a "That's what she said" after. LOL!

Anyways, I know what you mean! Even when I am playing on the opposite side of who winds up lucking out, I still cannot help but LOVE those tense moment. I had a moment this week where I was playing as Zombies, with my two gaming buddies as the Heroes. I lost count of how many zombies swarmed Becky all at once. I think it was like 7, 8, or 9. Some of them were even Grave Weapons. She got wounded a couple times, but through the help of some lucky cards, she actually survived! It was crazy, but even though I was the zombies, I still LOVED it! It was epic!

...My zombies did wind up winning the game that time, though. ;-)

Just need to build up strategy. But nothing I can do about getting sniped.
Insane19
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's