TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: I GOT EM!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My copies of GH and HP1 came in a day early!! All I'm missing is the web supplements... I now have the base game, HP1, GH, SOTF, TP, and the Grave Weapon Minis!! WOOT!! Oh and I also have a storage issue now... Watchmen02

EDIT: Adding photos!!
Nice!

How long time have you been playing?

Cheerio,
ST
Only since Christmas. Game got me hook, line, and sinker..
(03-29-2013 09:27 AM)friskers96 Wrote: [ -> ]Only since Christmas. Game got me hook, line, and sinker..

This game will do that to you........ Zombie junkie!
I also have expanded my collection at a rate of knots, so off today to buy a suitable storage solution.....with room for growth Watchmen02
woo woo!

and yeah...MAJOR storage issues. my friends definitely snicker when i start dragging it all out. Watchmen02
I got a bigger Rubbermaid box, using one of the 12X12 game boxes for the board pieces, all three smaller expansion boxes modified for specific stuff (grave dead mini box has zombie deck, grave weapon deck, and all my zombie minis. HP1 box has all the hero minis, hero deck, hero character cards). And now I have 2 Plano boxes for all the chips. A smaller one for every game use (wound markers, experiance markers, barricades, ect). The larger is for the bulk of the general set up tokens. There was also enough room for my binder and notebook!!
You guys are as bad an influence on me as my one gaming group buddy! LOL! I am trying so badly to slowly collect each expansion over time, rather than rush out and get them all right away. That way, I can spread out the enjoyment of the game. But it is sooooo hard to wait. LOL!
I finally got the storage issue solved and its set up so no brainer that I unpacked and got die zombie die set up in 6min 31sec and packed back up in almost the same time. I'll have to post pics. Plano boxes are a gamers best friend, so is Rubbermaid.

EDIT: Added Photos (Up Top and Here!!)

Still unsure how to add mall madness to this if I ever get it... Watchmen02
Ha...very nice my friend.
I have no storage problem because I have no storage.
Oh wait, that is a problem.
Watchmen02
lookin' good... I gotta start figuring out a better storage sitch. I see how that's gonna start becoming a prob...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's