TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Caved in...ordered Timber Peak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ha...so I couldn't take it any longer.
I caved in an ordered Timber Peak.

Now owner of LNoE base game, GH, SOTF, HP1. TP on the way.

Two part post-
-So tell me, what should I expect with TP?
Can't seem to find any gameplay videos anywhere.
Make me impatient.
Watchmen02

-Anything else worth investing in? Supplements?
Tell me.

Thanks all.
Anything else worth investing in? Fortune and Glory Watchmen02
(03-30-2013 05:06 AM)maxfool Wrote: [ -> ]-So tell me, what should I expect with TP?
Make me impatient.
Watchmen02

-Anything else worth investing in? Supplements?
Tell me.

Thanks all.

Trees, abnormal fire, and a revamped sheriff that STILL carries an unloaded revolver.. It's a great addon seriously, I'm a scenario slob, so the extra boards and scenarios are awesome. Also there is a bunch or rules that cover the preexisting game and expansions (if you choose).
Stock up is one of my favorite scenarios! It's a great web supplement.
I wasn't sure what to do next either, it was either going to be stock up and revenge of the dead, or advanced abilities...
I'd go with the scenarios fiskers plus the extra cards that come with it are nice
(03-30-2013 05:06 AM)maxfool Wrote: [ -> ]Ha...so I couldn't take it any longer.
I caved in an ordered Timber Peak.

Now owner of LNoE base game, GH, SOTF, HP1. TP on the way.

Two part post-
-So tell me, what should I expect with TP?
Make me impatient.
Watchmen02

- The Hero and Zombie decks are more streamlined, and gameplay feels much faster.
- Upgrades add a new layer of strategy.
- The included scenarios are all excellent, in my opinion.
- The Fire mechanic is interesting, if you didn't get IFOS then this is a good way to bring the mechanic into your games.
- Better building layouts in the L-Boards.
I got it for my bday. Very cool expansion.
Gosh. You guys are getting me so excited.
It appears Timber Peak fine tunes some things plus provide some great additions.

Stock Up may be next.
Thanks for the input everyone!
If you go to the FFP Wiki page you can get a detailed look at the supplements and look at what cards are offered with them. I think I'm going to get revenge of the dead first then stock up. The rest I will get probably after Blood in the Forest. I really do enjoy TP, it frustrates me from time to time, which is a big plus. It's a lot more refined that the base game, and there is more challenge for both sides. They just seem to keep getting better.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's