TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: TTD! What did everyone play or buy!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I went down to the local shop for TTD. There was talk of some LNOE being played, the employees were going to learn the game on Thursday night so they could run demos today. I offered my help and advise if they needed it and also offered to run the game for them if they needed. Alas, no calls, and today no LNOE. apparently they cracked it open Thursday and realized it would take a little longer to learn before they could effectively demo it to new players. They did however learn how to play Zombicide, and had that going off and on for a bit. That was fun, but I really love my LNOE... I also got to play a few other games, but the one I got hooked on and came home with was DC Deck Builder. Of all the games I thought I'd buy that was the last on my list, but it was so easy to learn and I had a great time stomping the competition.. The game has really nothing to do with superheroes when you break it down, but its good eye candy for fanboys and defiantly gives the game a market. You could pu Hello Kitty on the cards and make it work if you really wanted to. I had a great time today, bought a game, and I WILL play some LNOE before bed.
There were no events anywhere around where I live, so I just hit up some solo gaming in the living room. A Touch of Evil using Something Wicked, 4 heroes vs the Horseman villain. Was doing well until the showdown when what can only be described as abysmal dice rolling got me absolutely smashed.

Followed up with a quick game of Elder Sign which I beat very easily in less than 3 turns, the dice and cards were with me on this one.
Played Fortune & Glory Co-op with the Mob for the first time. Great fun and a fantastic adventure! The Mob won, despite a successful raid on their HQ and they even kidnapped a driver Ally.

Left the game out overnight so might get anoter game in this morning ;-)
sadly no LNOE (but we typically do on Sunday so we knew we'd get to it). hit up some Flux (both Pirate version then Zombie--at least there's that). several rounds of Bang!, a round of Settlers of Catan, and, apparently, after I left, a round of Cosmic Encounter (Fantasy Flight Version) kind of busy weekend for those of us at OU, but we squeezed in what we could.

we made up for the lack of LNOE with two rounds today: Radio For Help (Heroes Win) and Darkest Night (Zombie Win).

good times.
Since it was my son's bday i didn't get much time to play, but we snuck in a quick game of Clue. FanG usually takes a little more planning and setup, and he wanted to go bowling instead.
I miss bowling... With so many lanes in Vegas, they make it damn near impossible to roll.. That, and I would be laid up for a week from my shoulder..
It was fun, but a little humbling when a 6 year old kicks your ass...

Yep! Embarrassing.
Didn't get in as much as I had hoped and ended up playing somethings I normally don't because I was with family

Played:
Munchkin
Tsuro
Cards Against Humanity
Last Word
Dixit
Zombicide

Also a buddy of mine and I picked up two games

Bought:
Betrayal at House on the Hill
Munchkin: apocolypse

We ended up playing a lot of cards against humanity because lets face it..that games hilarious. Also because I ended up spending a lot of the day with my family and its a great party game.

All in all my first international tabletop day was a great success! I hope everyone had a great one as well!
Smash Up
Mice and Mystics
Last Night on Earth
Pandemic
Munchkin
(04-02-2013 01:29 PM)alderdust Wrote: [ -> ]Smash Up
Mice and Mystics
Last Night on Earth
Pandemic
Munchkin

Alderdust..how is Smash Up? We were sooo close to buying it instead of the other games we bought for TTD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's