TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Great combo's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Spent around 3 hours this afternoon with the good lady wife playing the Burn it to the ground scenario, have made 9 turns, will finish it off tomorrow.... Any how, have got Sam in play with the fence post and the knock back ability gained from experience earnt....seems like a pretty tough kick butt combination and I'm planning to use him to clear out the centre squares of the manor house.
Just wondered if you guys have come across any other awesome hero combos?

I'll let you know how it goes, my plan does rely on me finding 2 more gas cards which seems fairly hard to do at the moment Watchmen02
Becky the nurse heal + father Joseph cancel fight card is unstoppable
Johnny + garden shears. 3 chances to roll a six. Even if a zombie rolls a six it doesn't matter unless they get that card that adds one to their fight die roll if I understand the rules correctly.
You need to reread the rules. It's even better than that! See the word "instantly killed" on garden shears (and cleaver)? That means that it doesn't matter what the Zombie Player does. That's dead meat. (Unless the wound/kill is prevented with a card that explicitly says that.)
Well, my plan didn't really work..... Super tough Sam got over whelmed with the undead and was standing up pretty well, a one man wrecking crew, but then he got infected and it all went wrong from there.
Great game and lots of fun but chalk up another zombie win!
(03-31-2013 10:00 PM)alderdust Wrote: [ -> ]Becky the nurse heal + father Joseph cancel fight card is unstoppable

I must second this. Personally, I've always played that you pick your heroes at random, so the pair seems to only come up very rarely. But, when they do, BE SURE TO TEAM THEM UP! They make an awesome team.
(04-01-2013 07:39 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2013 10:00 PM)alderdust Wrote: [ -> ]Becky the nurse heal + father Joseph cancel fight card is unstoppable

I must second this. Personally, I've always played that you pick your heroes at random, so the pair seems to only come up very rarely. But, when they do, BE SURE TO TEAM THEM UP! They make an awesome team.

Mmmm, that looks like a good combo...we also random pick heroes and scenarios (unless I've just brought a new expansion I want to use)
(04-01-2013 07:45 PM)Sarge Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2013 07:39 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]

Mmmm, that looks like a good combo...we also random pick heroes and scenarios (unless I've just brought a new expansion I want to use)

Good point. That is the one time I make an exception. If I just got new heroes, sometimes I will try to pick at least some of the newbies. For scenarios, I find we tend to specifically pick, because we want a chance to play all the scenarios over time. But, once we have played each, we may pick at random more.
The Chainsaw and Survival Torch combo is ridiculously powerful.
I think Mr. Goddard and Sheriff Anderson is a good combo. The Sheriff keeps producing Revolvers and hands them to the Professor to cycle Hero Event cards out of the discard pile. And Mr. Goddard can do this after firing one Revolver.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's