TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Greetings from Austria
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I stumbled across Last Night On Earth more than a year ago and loved it from the beginning on. It does not matter to me if I am playing the heroes or the zombies - both parts are great. Most important is that everyone has fun. (Well, maybe one argument for the zombies is that I can groan and moan playing them Watchmen02)

A few weeks ago new undead life came into our group when a friend and his daughter started to join us. They also like "The Walking Dead" very much so they began to combine both.
And they built all the buildings of "Timber Peak" in 3d! Looks really cool. Maybe more about that later...

I hope I'll find additional material here...
Welcome SXM,your our 1st Austrian Member.Be interested to hear about the 3D stuff.

OD
Greetings spiritusxmachina,
I'd like to see the 3D stuff too!
Welcome to the board sXm!
Awesome stuff here and great people too.
Much help is available. Although, if you have been playing for over a year then you will help me instead.
Only been playing a few weeks.
Watchmen02
Thank you for the welcomes!

(04-02-2013 04:57 AM)maxfool Wrote: [ -> ]...Although, if you have been playing for over a year then you will help me instead.
Only been playing a few weeks...
Watchmen02

It's not only the time you have a game, it's also the frequency you play it. And I play a lot of other games too. So let's see if I'm able - but of course I'm willing to help. ;-)
Welcome to the boards! Happy gaming!
Greetings and welcome! Watchmen02
Welcome to the boards! Always glad to see new members. Hope we see you around a lot more. I hope to see pics of your 3D set up!

By the way, I also go both ways.... Wait! That didn't sound right! I mean, I enjoy playing as both Heroes and Zombies. LOL! ;-)
(04-02-2013 08:39 AM)spiritusXmachina Wrote: [ -> ]It's not only the time you have a game, it's also the frequency you play it. And I play a lot of other games too. So let's see if I'm able - but of course I'm willing to help. ;-)

Yes, you are right.
Playing many games now.....

But LNoE is my fav.
Hopefully I can be of help as well when I get better with the rules.
We welcome you with open arms. Then we bite you because we're zombies. You should have seen that coming. Watchmen02 LOL It's nice to have you with us.
Reference URL's