TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Barricade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, really stupid question here concerning barricades, silly enough that my wife and I got into a good argument about it. Can a zombie get stuck in a barricaded building? To my knowledge a hero can move in and out of a barricaded building unhindered. Now zombies have to roll 4+ (I'm hoping that's right) to move past them or remove a reinforcement marker. Now once they are inside, to get back outside again they have to roll to move through them again, right? What happened was that Johnny was kiting some undead away from his prom queen and lured them to a barricaded building. He hung out inside for a bit baiting them and taking pot shots at them with his pistol. Now pretty much four of them miraculously made it through on the same turn and ol' boy managed to fend them off. Next turn when Johnny caught his breath it was fight or flight, and he bounced like a bad check. Just then the local sheriff heard his calls and brought a few more that way. Bottom line, the zombies got stuck in the building and the sheriff had a pump shotgun. It was all over except for the bleeding, well decaying in the zombies case. Was this right or are the zombies allowed to move out of a barricaded space un hindered.
Walls count as walls just as barricades are considered barricades no matter the position of the Hero/zombie and regardless of which side of the wall/barricade is facing an outdoor space or indoor space.

In short: You played it right.
Good to know, that my "your zombies suck, fish in the barrel, can't touch this" happy dance, was not improperly delivered.. If I'm not careful I'm going to loose my favorite gaming partner.
(04-02-2013 03:34 PM)friskers96 Wrote: [ -> ]Good to know, that my "your zombies suck, fish in the barrel, can't touch this" happy dance, was not improperly delivered.. If I'm not careful I'm going to loose my favorite gaming partner.

Playing with the wife can be a tough one especially if you tend to gloat! Watchmen02

Citing my favorite comedy series 'Frasier':

You get one (a woman) mad at you, it doesn't matter if you're completely right and she's completely wrong, you'll apologize anyway, or you'll be paying for it for the rest of your life!
And don't forget the tactic of building barricades around interior rooms like the morgue in the hospital to keep those Zombies IN!
She usually uses the same 3 or 4 dice the entire game, that night she burned through them all. I've had nights playing D&D like that.
Reference URL's