TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: All Hallows Eve Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I was not able to find the answer to these questions in a search for "all hallows eve". I apologize if it was already answered.

1.) When placing the townsfolk and number tiles in setup I understand that you roll for a random building, but how do you decide where in the building to put them? I have just been alternating human/zombie choice.

2.) Since you can only use one ranged attack/turn and the interrogation happens during the ranged attack part of the turn. Can you BOTH use a ranged attack and interrogate in the same turn?
-FYI for this one we played a game where you could not do both and it made for some great tension deciding to shoot or interrogate. It makes sense thematically that the hero spends his/her time pointing the gun and questioning the townsfolk. The hero's ended up losing though so it might make it too difficult to interrogate.
1) the tiles aren't in a single space but are in all spaces of the building.

2) we play that you have to choose which to do just like you choose whether to move or shoot.
See the AHE rules.

"When a hero is IN A SPACE with a townsfolk counter during their ranged attack..."

Coincidentally I also just saw that on the scenario card the official rule for my second question is that you CAN both interrogate and shoot in any order. I might still house rule that you have to choose because it was fun. Maybe just make it so you can only shoot if you successfully interrogate.
(04-02-2013 07:10 PM)deepfreeze Wrote: [ -> ]1.) When placing the townsfolk and number tiles in setup I understand that you roll for a random building, but how do you decide where in the building to put them?
As is the case for any other use of the number tiles, the Townsfolk are actually in the entire building, not just a single space. "A space with a Townsfolk counter" is therefore any space of the building that the Townsfolk occupies. It is only when the Zombie Master is revealed that it becomes an actual model and is placed wherever in the building the Zombie Players(s) wish.

Quote:2.) Since you can only use one ranged attack/turn and the interrogation happens during the ranged attack part of the turn. Can you BOTH use a ranged attack and interrogate in the same turn?
The last sentence of the first paragraph under "Townsfolk Counters":
"The Hero may still make a normal Ranged Attack before or after rolling to find the Townsfolk."
(04-02-2013 07:10 PM)deepfreeze Wrote: [ -> ]1.) When placing the townsfolk and number tiles in setup I understand that you roll for a random building, but how do you decide where in the building to put them? I have just been alternating human/zombie choice.

We played this for the first time this past weekend. On this question we ruled that the Zombie Player chooses the space for the townsfolk marker in the random building.

The rule says that the Zombie Player places the Townsfolk markers, and that they are interrogated in a space. Additionally, the Zombies may attack the Townsfolk once the Zombie Master is revealed. It is logical that they must be in a space in order to do this.

It allowed the Zombie Player to be a little strategic on the placement of the markers within the buildings.
Reference URL's