TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: I go both ways. ;-)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, so I couldn't resist. LOL! That was too good (or maybe hilariously lame) a line to not use again. LOL!

So, when I first started playing Last Night On Earth, I preferred to be the heroes. I liked the idea of getting to fight the zombies and have to work with my team of fellow heroes in order to try to survive. I liked trying to complete a certain objective. All the same, I had a feeling that once I finally tried being zombies, I would like that just as much.

Sure enough, all it took was one time playing as the zombies and I was equally hooked. So, now I quite literally go both ways... you know... in that I like to play both Heroes and Zombies. I wouldn't really say I have a prefence any more.

So, does anybody else go both ways? ;-)
I will play zombies as much as possible but my group thinks I play them "too well" cause I seem to always wreck the heroes...since I know the game so well. They force me to be heroes which I dont mind I like how thematic all the characters are.
I have been looking forward to going both ways, but I always end up being the zombies.
I know for sure I can go both ways if I go solo though. StayPuft....don't ask me about that line.
Watchmen02
Well the title of this thread was misleading...thought I was about to read some very revealing yet interesting things about you staypuft. Anyways I almost always play heroes because my girlfriend always wants to be the zombies...something about taking a nice big chunk out of my heroes get her oddly excited..like too excited..
(04-04-2013 01:34 PM)zachmaio Wrote: [ -> ]...something about taking a nice big chunk out of my heroes get her oddly excited..like too excited..

Something tells me this is going to serve as inspiration for a new thread.

I often find that most of my friends prefer playing heroes. Especially once they 'master' the game, seeking to explore new tactics and trying to beat thetheir own records so to speak. I like both but sometimes I just get that brain lust and can't resist playing the dead. Watchmen02
I wonder if anybody else has noticed this pattern, or if it is different for others...

I have noticed that, of my friends, those who like zombies tend to enjoy either side (sometimes with a leaning towards on side or the other, but still enjoys both). I have noticed that my friends who aren't really zombie fans, but enjoy the game anyway, tend to prefer to play as the zombies.

Has this been the case for anybody else? I wonder why that is. Maybe it is because the zombie side is a little easier to pick up. There is less to worry about. Usually, the zombies aren't trying to complete any specific objective, they just want to kill heroes. Plus, with the heroes, you have to remember which is which, you have to remember to pay attention to their special abilities so you don't forget to use them, and so on.

I dunno. Anybody else seem to find that?

But, now let's go back to making more innuendo to take this thread into the gutter. ;-) LOL!
for me I think it depends on whose strategy tends to be winning more (though like I've said, I do tend to think the whole thin is pretty even all around). if the zombies have been winning I want to try a being a Hero and see if new strategies won't flip the tide. if the Heroes have been out-thinking those mindless zombies at every turn...I'm looking to up the ante by throwing down with a little extra mayhem as the corpses.
(04-08-2013 04:05 PM)aldrichgreg Wrote: [ -> ]for me I think it depends on whose strategy tends to be winning more (though like I've said, I do tend to think the whole thin is pretty even all around). if the zombies have been winning I want to try a being a Hero and see if new strategies won't flip the tide. if the Heroes have been out-thinking those mindless zombies at every turn...I'm looking to up the ante by throwing down with a little extra mayhem as the corpses.

That definitely makes sense. That is also a very sporting way to go about it. I like that you try to join the side that has been recently losing to see if you can turn the tide.

To me, now that I have no preference, I will tend to just trade off with the person/people with whom I am playing. In other words, if I play with my best friend and he is zombies one time, I be zombies the next time. Simple as that. Or, if for some reason I have been one side or the other a lot lately, then I will switch.
I hardly ever get to play heroes since I'm the owner of the game.
(04-10-2013 09:14 PM)gamerguy Wrote: [ -> ]I hardly ever get to play heroes since I'm the owner of the game.

Nobody in your group has a taste for brains? ;-)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's